Jumaat, 24 September 2010

me?.heart broken?.


yes!.i'm totally in the broken heart mod.everything happen to fast..
i still can remember the way he laugh.so adorable. but dear,
why cant we stay any longer?. i still in love with you.
every single night i keep on thinking why u choose her?.
you always said that i'm the ONE. the ONE who gnna be the one forver.
but why?. my heart been torn into pieces when you said u already hav someone else.
i dont know how to act when you said its the true.
i keep on act silly.i thought all you said before is true, but?. its all lies..
i never love a guy this much.. i totally love you,
people might think that i'm stupid cause keep on waiting for you.
but, guys, pls be understanding for once,
dont you ever fall for someone?.
you totally gonna do anything to make it real and fun rite?.
same la me, we're just the same.
wan, if you reading this, i be waiting for you,
but i'm so srry.if one day u came to me.
and i hav someone else, then btol lah kate org ..
kite takde jodoh .
terima kasih .

and lastly ,
one day i promise u'll regret losing me
and
u'll think back and say
"damn ... that girl really DID love me ".

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan