Isnin, 13 Mei 2013

How?



how can things happen so quicky? haha
and thats how i feel right now.
my feeling were changing and so do my personality.
i'm a gemini so i guess its ok laa kan? haha
gemini hav some kind a split personality thang going on. haha
lets not talk about that.

its not how.. its more about a job.
so here im doing nothing at home. just surfing..
and listening to misteri jam 12. and eat. sleep .. then playing with my baby brother.
not much to do.
so im just surfing looking for a job. then there a guy..
at his blog.. he placed his email. and said if anybody would like a job. haha
yeahhh its me. so ..
started with an email.
he ask where i stay. i dont give him the real place where i stay. who would? he just a random guy.
then he ask if i can teach.
so.. teaching? its in my blood la bro. even my mother is a teacher.
so teaching it is. haha he ask if i can teach  standard 5 student. aha hell yea.
can la. math for standard 5 is so easyyy..
who cant do that?
then now. he wait for my confirmation la.
soo? haha
sgt malas k. die ckp kene ade transport to go to houses area panchur.
sbb nie home tuition.
derrrrr... hahaha
so boring la der dok ruma der.. need some space to be away from family sekejup.
its not that i dont like it. but sometimes being alone is all i need.
macam hari bekerja. mak sume g keje. and theres me in my room surfing. haha
still thinkingg...


#sorry for grammar mistakes.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan