Selasa, 8 April 2014

A BIG THANKS!

Since that day,
i keep thinking about us.
how we turn to this.
and thanks for everything
and now i know the reason
another reason for me
NOT to smile
or get over excited with something like this.
and teach me that whatever happen life goes on
even you got your ex super best girlfriend turn into a bitch.
life goes on...
you gave me another reason not to think about this again
a reason to delete all  picture of us
delete every single screen capture of our conversation
the stupid conversation that you telling me all your lies.
thanks a lot dude.
you just turn a nice me into another person.
thanks a lot. bitch.
you gave me a reason not to trust any bitch
you gave me a reason not to feel sorry for you
the fact is i can move on now.
not thinking about this fucking stupid relationship we used to have.
THANK GOD THIS IS OVER.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan